WELLWVU aims to educate students about sexual health and encourages students to make informed and responsible decisions. Not all students choose to be sexually active. Regardless, WELLWVU works to provide the necessary materials to keep students safer and healthy.
WELLWVU offers safer sex supplies FREE OF CHARGE to all WVU students. Supplies can be ordered HERE. All supplies are available for pickup on select dates and will be packaged discretely.
For Fall 2021, orders may be picked up every other Friday between 10 am and 2 pm at the WELLWVU office, room 118, located on the first floor of the Health and Education Building (same building as Student Health Services and the Carruth Center).
The order form will reset at noon on the Wednesday prior to the Friday pickup date, after which all orders will be designated for the following pickup date.
The pickup dates for Fall 2021 will be as follows:
- Friday, September 3rd (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, September 1st)
- Friday, September 17th (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, September 15th)
- Friday, October 1st (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, September 29th)
- Friday, October 15th (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, October 13th)
- Friday, October 29th (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, October 27th)
- Friday, November 12th (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, November 10th)
- Friday, December 3rd (order by 12 pm on Wednesday, December 1st) [last pickup date for Fall]
If you have further questions, please call 304-293-5054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RA or RLS? You can request a Condom Caravan tabling by filling out our Program Request form HERE.