WELLWVU Student Health Nurse line options have changed.
- If this is an emergent call, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- As a general rule, we do not offer medical advice over the phone. Please schedule an appointment to be seen if you have questions about your symptoms.
- For medication refills, you MUST contact your pharmacy. They will fax your prescription request to us. Please allow 24 hours for all medication refills.
- Students needing Family Planning refills should come to Student Health between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Please sign a triage sheet requesting your need then the nurse can assist you.
- Lab and x-ray results will NO longer be given over the phone. Please use your “My WVU Chart” to view your test results. If you need further assistance regarding test results, schedule an appointment.
- If you are a pharmacy, please fax your refill/clarification/questions to 304-293-8732. This new process will expedite your request.
To schedule an appointment, please call 304-293-WELL (9355).